Plugging with the Best Deals in Town with

It hasn’t been long since I became a fan of GPS. GPS is group buying sites which offers discounts from products to food and services from different business partners and merchandizers. I share the same worries of some people on the safety of these websites. You know, key-ing in your personal financial information can make us paranoid. When I finally gave in, I just bought a very small item which cost a little to Php 1,000.00. This, I thought, if something got messed up, at least, I only lost this amount. Haha! πŸ˜› When my item got into my doorsteps, I felt relieved. And from that moment, I have been addict to buying from these sites.

Last March 8, 2012, I got lucky that I was invited to witness the media launch of one the newest group buying sites – Held in Club Filipino in Greenhills, San Juan, it was a very interesting and promising launch. Headed by BHMBPO, Inc and PEMCOR Group of Companies, is an online coupon site where buyers can get great products and services at great discounts. πŸ™‚

From personal products to technology and gadgets; from international and local travels to business franchises; these and more can be availed at a fraction of a price! Yes. That’s right. Here are the USP list of πŸ˜‰

Unique Selling Points (USP):

1. Back-end Support (for consumers & merchandizers) – This is one of the most important things that we check whenever we buy something online – that there will be something if not somebody to attend to questions and issues (if there’s any). have their contact center who will be in-charge of these.
2. Relatively low-asking commision rate (for merchandizers) – This makes unique from the other GPS and surely more businesses and merchandizers will be their partner, thus, getting the best deals in town.
3. Partial mode of payments – This really what makes unique. The prodcts can be bought in split payments!! Example: Upon purchase online, the consumer can choose whether to pay 30%, 50% or full payment. If they chose the 30% initial payment, they can pay the remaining 70% in the store to redeem the product or service. I sooo love this!! πŸ˜›


After you read this post, go ahead and register in website and be one of the 1st 1000 registered users to avail of the free Anak Bathala comic book!!

It was a successful launch. The are well-prepared for the event. Very organized. No chaos or whatsoever. From the lighting to sound system and tables, I’m speechless. I and the other blogger partners had so much fun. πŸ™‚Β Good job and congratulations, !!

Visit now! πŸ˜€


14 thoughts on “Plugging with the Best Deals in Town with

  1. Ayzee says:

    Hahahahaha!!!! I still can’t help laughing while remembering this event. Super enjoyed it! Let us know how the beauty treatments go ha πŸ™‚

    And LOL again at the photo, ang malaki pa talaga yung wala ako. >__< hahaha!


  2. Marri Bermudez says:

    too many new and exciting offers are open for consumers nowadays.
    of course, we wish to avail the best but cheapest of all. we have to be smart buyers and this plugdeals will definitely boom.


Let me know what you think about this post

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s