2012 was the first time I wrote about my resolutions and it’s actually a bit disappointing that I didn’t reach or accomplish even half of ’em. Haha! I wasn’t going to post my list this year but something made me change my mind. I’m just not sure what was it. Maybe I realized I can write anything on my blog since this is mine. I don’t really care to those non-believers. Ooops! I’ll try to do better this year.
1. Make exercise part of my lifestyle. Yes, it’s on top of my list this year. I have never made exercise a priority last year for some reasons that again, I’m not sure. Though, my hubby was kind enough to pay for my 1 year membership fee in FF, I rarely go there towards the end of 2012. I got lazy. Though, I also quit my job in 2012, I enjoyed being a Blogger getting invitations for food and restaurant reviews, product launches, etc., and when I get home, I’m, physically and emotionally tired.
I made plans for this year on how to free–up my schedule so that I could exercise. And yes, I got a new job already which I tend to keep and maintain longer than my previous jobs. I’m making a master plan. I am also considering running. Since most of my friends are into running already, I guess, there’s nothing wrong if I also try it. Good luck to me!
2. Travel and learn to explore new and different places. Mind you, I have not been out of the Philippines for the whole 2012. How’s that?! Tsk!
I also want to travel with Francis more. We’ve done a few and quick out of towns years back and it was so much fun. I blogged about some of them too!
3. Have more dinner or intimate get-together at home. I love having friends in our house when I was still single. But since I got married and we moved to a smaller apartment, it’s hard for us to accept guests and have a little party at home. Me and Francis is eyeing a better and bigger place for us this year. I will update you guys about this.
4. Have at least 7 hours of sleep everyday. This means less time on Facebook and syndication. Haha! Let’s see.
5. Drink more juices, less on coffee. I noticed my teeth are getting yellowish and I don’t like it. So, I’ma stay away to those liquids that’s making my teeth less white.
New year is all about getting another chance to do better. I like a bit of pressure in my life that’s why i think, making a new year’s resolution list works for me. Personally, I find being effortless overrated. To move forward takes effort sometimes, a lot of it. It also make me feel good to be able to achieve or reach that personal goal that I set.