What is a Food Trip Passport?
The Food Trip Passport is a special ticket that entitles its holder to several free meals at a designated sponsoring restaurant at the Araneta Center (Gateway Mall, Coliseum Circle, Farmers Plaza, Farmers Market, Ali Mall, and Shopwise).
- The Food Trip Passport entitles a holder to P1000 worth of food at an establishment for every visit, valid for a total of 10 visits (equivalent to P10,000 worth of food).
- The Food Trip Passport is non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
- The holder should consume the P1000 for every visit. Any unused amount left will not be valid for the remaining visits.
- The Food Trip Passport expires three months from the date it was issued to the holder.
- The Food Trip Passport can only be used once in a day.
- It is good for 10 visits only within the 3-month validity period.
- Valid on weekdays and weekends.
Be the next The Araneta Center Food Trip Passport winner!
This January, another lucky foodie will get to be the sole owner of the Araneta Center Food Trip Passport sponsored by SumoSam, Gateway Mall. You can win the Araneta Center Food Trip Passport in 3 easy steps:
- Like the Araneta Center Food Trip page.
- On the Araneta Center Food Trip page, post your answer to this question: What is your favorite food trip spot at the Araneta Center and why?
- Post a photo of you dining at your favorite Araneta Center restaurant along with the answer and use the #aranetacenterfoodtrip hashtag.
(Araneta Center refers to Gateway Mall, Smart Araneta Coliseum Circle, Farmers Plaza, Farmers Market, Ali Mall, and Shopwise.)
Promo Period: January 3 -25, 2013
- Entries beyond 6PM on January 25, 2013 will not be valid.
- Announcement of winners will be made on January 26, 2013.
- The best photo entry and answer to the promo question wins one (1) food trip passport from The Araneta Center.
- The winner is entitled to several free meals at SumoSam Restaurant worth P1,000 per visit. The food trip passport is valid for 10 visits only. Total of P10,000 worth of food.
- The winner must claim their prize from January 28, 2013 to February 1, 2013 only.
- The food trip passport is valid for three months upon its issuance on February 1, 2013.
- You can only avail of the prize treat at SumoSam Restaurant in Gateway Mall branch within the food trip passport’s validity.
- The food trip passport cannot be combined with any other ongoing promo of SumoSam Restaurant.
- Prize is not convertible to cash.
- Please bring a print out of the congratulatory email from The Araneta Center and a photo ID when claiming your prize.
- Representatives must bring an authorization letter and a photocopy of the winner’s ID when claiming the prize.