I never heard about Liebdster Blog Awards until March 27, 2012 when Mai of Budget Byahera generously selected me as one of her top 5 pick. Thanks! 😀
I’ve been into blogging for almost 2yrs now. But it was just recently that I got the chance to learn that there such things like Facebook Blogger Groups, in where we get the chance to get connected thru our blogs and gain friends also. I was lucky to be accepted and be part of the several most trusted and prestigious Blogger’s networks in Facebook.
When I saw one of the blogger’s post about this award, I read it. And made me smile. But told to myself, “well, you’re not gonna get it, because you’re not known in the blogging world, yet.” Haha! I’m so mean to myself. Its just nice to see other bloggers who find other bloggers who they think also deserves this kind of award. Not that really prestigious but the fact that you and your page and the way you convey your thoughts thru writing was also recognized, is an awesome feeling. Feels good. Not to brag but makes one person to be inspired more to share their experiences be it about their travels, food events experiences.
Anyway , Liebster is a German word meaning favourite,dearest or beloved , and is awarded to up-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
The full set of Liebster Blog Award regulations follow:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
- Reveal your 5 blog picks.
- Let them know you chose them by posting on their blog.
Nominating 5 blogs is not easy for me. I mean, I wanna make sure, I know the blog and the person behind it before I can nominate him or her. 🙂 I mean, not to insult nor harm in nominating them just because they have less then 200 followers. I’d like to nominate them to let others know how deserving they are to get this award. I have actually very little means to know how many followers they have so, I will be nominating those who I think, deserves this award. 😛
And here are my nominees (in no particular order):
1. Ayzee (Anna Czarina Casimiro) of Chilipina: A Filipina-Chinese with a perfect combination of style and attitude. She loves everything that feminine and edgy. Celebrates life with her pieces of heaven: Fashion, Beauty, Food, and Travel. Oh, she also appreciate the latest gadgets in town.
2. Paliiits (Severo A. Balason III) of PALiiiTS in Blogosphere: Still new to blogging and making sure to learn something new everyday. There are times tha Paliiits just stare in blank space and let his mind wander.
3. Roj (Rojae Braga) of The Adventures of AdventuRoj!: A Nurse. Web Researcher. Spongebob Lover. Photo buff. And most of all – A Traveler. An adventurer in almost all things possible. And that’s how “adventuRoj” came about.
4. Renz (Renz Marione M. Bulseco) of The Geek Travels: Started documenting his travel stories last June 2011 but have been to various places in Mindanao and some parts of Luzon and Visayas for some time. As a Biology student, he was assigned to conduct field works at different locations. It had dawned on him that there are so many beautiful places in my own country in which some locals weren’t aware about it.
5. Jenny Valmonte of tara, let’s eat: Blogging about her kitchen and food tales started when she started taking pictures of the foods she eat, dishes she cooked, and checking out food places. According to her, she’s still not a certified foodie as she still haven’t eaten to that much food places. Her blog will be the reflection of such tales, and she hope she could give us a great gastronomic time while you’re here.
So they you go. I am heartfully nominating and recommending the people I’ve listed above. I am one their followers and I read their posts everyday. Visit them too, and I am perfectly sure that you will also find their posts interesting and honest.
Again, thank you Mai, for this opportunity to share this and for the nomination. Your posts on your travel experiences surely an inspiration to all of us to spend quality time with our friends and love ones.